Honeywell High or Low Limit Remote Bulb Aquastat
For limiting or regulating temperature of liquids in boilers or tanks. Can also sense duct or outside air temperature.
- Remote temperature sensing element detects and responds rapidly to temperature changes.
- Totally enclosed Micro Switch-snap-acting switch.
- Visible control point scale and external adjustment screw permit easy setting.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting of the remote element into boiler, tank, or other container.
- Case mounts to a vertical surface.
- For high or low limit temperature control of boiler water or liquid in tanks
- L39-030 for surface mounting; L39-030 and L39-939 include bracket for strap-on mounting
- L39-946 includes remote bulb with 66" capillary
Honeywell High or Low Limit Remote Bulb Aquastat, 100-240ºF, 5-30ºF adjustable differential.
|Bulb Size||3/8" x 2-7/8"|
|Switch Action||Contacts Break on Temp Rise
|Temperature Range (°F)||100°F to 240°F|
|Electrical Rating (ALR)||48A@120Vac
|Max. Temperature Differential||5 to30ºF|
|Max. Ambient Temperature||150°F|
|Max Temp (F)||150ºF|